- Docket No.
- District Court
- Florida Middle
- Declaratory judgment
- Enjoin defendants from implementing non-enforcement policies
- Vacate non-enforcement policies
Why this Matters:
The plaintiff challenges federal guidance providing for non-enforcement of price transparency regulations requiring health insurers to disclosure internal pricing data and negotiated rates in a machine-readable format and prescription drug pricing data—arguing that such action violates the Administrative Procedure Act. Broad health care transparency and disclosure measures can help facilitate more informed health care decisions for consumers, promote more high value care, and potentially lower health care prices.
Robust enforcement of price transparency regulations can promote greater public disclosure and contribute to efforts needed to lower health care costs.
7 Major Filings
- MOTION FOR EXTENSION OF TIME TO FILE RESPONSE (Sep 13, 2023)
- Plaintiff's COMBINED OPPOSITION to Motion to Dismiss and REPLY (Sep 1, 2023)
- Combined MOTION to DISMISS and OPPOSITION to Plaintiff's Summary Judgment Motion (Jul 28, 2023)
- AMENDED SCHEDULING ORDER (Jul 14, 2023)
- Plaintiff's MOTION for Summary Judgment and Memorandum of Law (Jun 19, 2023)
- SCHEDULING ORDER (May 25, 2023)
- COMPLAINT (Mar 23, 2023)